Hajime no Ippo - Ch. 1320 - Takamura’s Reasons

Man I remember when coach Kanagawa cough up blood, maybe Takamura saw that and felt that if he didn't pick up the pace, the coach won't be there to see both of their dreams come true.

I also think Takamura does actually have a physical problem with his eye but who knows, as for Ippo I think something will happen soon(honestly who knows it could even be this fight coming up) the panels by the tree make me think he feels like he didn't truly challenge himself especially even with the small risk that halted his career, just like Date Eiji that felt there was a risk in coming back to the ring.

Fed-Kun's army
I am happy to see Ippo's brain get some spotlight this chapter. Only 1000+ chapters but he finally understands somethings up between coach and Takamura, maybe

Dammit Ippo. How many times does Takamura have to spell it out for you that he is doing this, *rushing* this for the old man's dream?

Takamura is an asshole and all, but damn does he treat his father figure well.

Takamura wants to rapidly conquer the 6 weight divisions because of Kamogawa health and also maybe for his eye problem but the thing is that he wants to do that as quick as possible but he doesn't want to go overseas like it's contradictory. If he does that, he can rapidly do his dream and with his popularity growing up all over the world if he does a world tour, he can fulfil Kamogawa dream to fight in the Tokyo Dome.

Kamogawa's life span as well as Kamogawa's health. He doesn't want the old man to travel, since WW2 kamogawa challenged America and now Takamura wants to bring the world to Japan

Dex-chan lover
it hurts ippo so bad that he wants to get back into the ring but he just keeps lying to himself

hopefully after this next match something happens and ippo finally returns

Dex-chan lover
Hard to read with all of these flags in the way. Thanks for the chapter!!!

Users who are viewing this thread