Hajime no Ippo - The First Step - Ch. 1451 - The Grim Reaper Descends In Yokohama

Dex-chan lover
Didn't this come out seven days ago? From the same group? The only difference I noticed is that this one has [One Shot] in the title.

Double-page supporter
I really wish there was a censored version for Rosario's head. It's weirdly hard-triggering trypophobia for me

I have a feeling that Mashiba is going to get absolutely destroyed by either fouls or lucky punches that frustrates Ippo enough to make him grab his gloves again.

I just had a horrid thought... Are they going to horribly injure, kill, or put Mashiba in a coma to give Ippo enough of a reason to return to boxing? Oh god please no.

Dex-chan lover
I just had a horrid thought... Are they going to horribly injure, kill, or put Mashiba in a coma to give Ippo enough of a reason to return to boxing? Oh god please no.
Nah, this ain't Rocky IV. He'll nab the belt, which will relax him towards Ippo... til he responds with a "You must at least on my level as World Champion if you want to date Kumi!"

Dex-chan lover
I have a feeling that Mashiba is going to get absolutely destroyed by either fouls or lucky punches that frustrates Ippo enough to make him grab his gloves again.
I don't think that will happen because Mashiba is a Lightweight and Ippo is a Featherweight. Ippo is in his natural weight class and him getting back in the ring to get revenge would be very out of character.

Users who are viewing this thread