Hajime no Ippo - The First Step - Ch. 1460 - The Devil's Range

Dex-chan lover
So Rosario gets multiple clean hits on the head and is ok but Mashiba gets one and takes heavy damage? I don't mind the fights to be a bit exaggerated since it's a manga but then do it evenly on both sides.
1) Counters in this series are always huge damage
2) Mashiba's flicker doesn't deal much damage, it's a zoning tool
3) Mashiba's always had a glass jaw. Early in the series 1 or 2 hits to the face usually dropped him
4) Rosario's an infighter and brawler, he's used to getting hit and way more used to it than Mashiba
5) Rosario's not ok. On page 7, right before he lands the counter, he's barely able to stay up. He recovered a bit while Mashiba was down.
6) A clean hook to the jaw has a way easier time knocking someone out cold than a straight.

Dex-chan lover
So, Mashiba has been saved by his brocon instincts? Cause else he would have stayed down?

Come on...
Kind of? His instincts caused him to focus on Kumi and Ippo and that saved him since Ippo immediately started signaling him to get up. Mashiba was so out of it he only realized he was on the ground then.

Dex-chan lover
1) Counters in this series are always huge damage
2) Mashiba's flicker doesn't deal much damage, it's a zoning tool
3) Mashiba's always had a glass jaw. Early in the series 1 or 2 hits to the face usually dropped him
4) Rosario's an infighter and brawler, he's used to getting hit and way more used to it than Mashiba
5) Rosario's not ok. On page 7, right before he lands the counter, he's barely able to stay up. He recovered a bit while Mashiba was down.
6) A clean hook to the jaw has a way easier time knocking someone out cold than a straight.
Ok, didn't think things through before writing my comment. I take my complains back.

Thanks for actually explaining stuff to me instead of hating like some other comments.

Users who are viewing this thread