Hajime no Ippo - The First Step - Vol. 124 Ch. 1242 - A Heavy Storm

Dex-chan lover
next week on DBZ :

Ippo : i trained you. i molded you. i made you into this....abomination.and hence, it's my responsibility....to destroy you. *proceeds to destroy taihei's fist

Ippo's gonna return to how he was before the match against Kojima.

Dex-chan lover
this author will not let this end before putting a leg in the coffin I think ?

Dex-chan lover
I can't wait for Ippo to knock that out! Have him come to a month later and someone tells him this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lSet6htnVcQ

Fed-Kun's army
The other kid's going to wipe the floor with Ippo's little punk student. And then he's going to beg for more training. Calling it now.

Dex-chan lover
this chapter is really really good. Got a very nice suspense, I was kinda expecting that Morikawa to pull out some comedy part after that kind of drama, as usual in older chapters, but no it's serious.

God I hope Ippo wrecks him. Just like that fight long ago. Just for him to say "You think you're strong? You don't know what strength is". While looking down on him.

But damn this whole thing is really heartbreaking for Ippo too. He finally got to interact with his love for boxing, just to have it stolen again.

Dex-chan lover
such an annoying ch seeing ippo like that makes this really annoying my god.....

Users who are viewing this thread