Hajime no Ippo - The First Step - Vol. 124 Ch. 1244 - Turning Himself In

ITS FINALLY HAPPENED, HE CROSSED THE LINE!!!... Well at least a big toe is on the line. Monster Ippo inc. Basically if you guys dont follow, Takamura set a line by the river and said if you wanna compete for the world you are gonna need to not become human but Ippo wasnt willing to cross the line even going as far as to tip toe around it.

Dex-chan lover
So he's really going to jail, and come back a hardened man, a monster, ready to compete for the world title?

Ippo sure will be crossing some lines when in prison. He's gonna make full use of his magnum dong there since he will have crossed a line no normal man would be able to cross.

Aggregator gang
This author... this author! No wonder he managed to create this manga for so long.

@JOA20 Nah, he's just shocked that Ippo could actually do that.

Dex-chan lover
Imagine if the whole second and trainer stuff was just bait and we'll get an illegal prison tournament as the switch. I mean I know that won't happen, but imagine if Ippo suddenly became one of those are they for real superhuman ki combat manga a thousand and a quarter chapters in.

Dex-chan lover
INB4 the "problem" Ippo has is that he's actually holding back 'cuz he's afraid of injuring other people, and is the reason why he's been outta whack and ultimately why he quit

Dex-chan lover
@SeryjVolk apologies for necroing your comment but...
GRAPPLER NO IPPO NOW
DO IT MORIKAWA YOU HACK
I WANT TO SEE BAKI GO 1 ON 1 WITH IPPO UNDER THE TOKYO DOME

Dex-chan lover
page 11 is when I gave up on the idea that Ippo would stay out of the ring. when I read that for the first time, I realized the author wasn't trying to make lingering boxing damage a real part of this manga. it was just going to be cheap plot point to keep people reading

Ipoo's evolved to a monster, that means he can go for the world now. Let's go. Also I'm sure it was stated that the lingering damage would go away given enough time so..

Users who are viewing this thread