Hajime no Ippo - The First Step - Vol. 127 Ch. 1275 - The Reason He's Undefeated

God Martinez is such a good asshole, sure he does it with a lot of pride but he also is honestly looking for a good challenge and that's something to respect.

Dex-chan lover
I'm betting something happens to Sendo and Ippo gets super pissed off and swears revenge, and comes back to avenge him or something silly like that... it's the only thing I could think of at this point, that could help lead to an Ippo v Gonzales confrontation eventually.

Did they ever mention who Gonzales is facing in his title defence? It's likely that they will just have it be some random no name who will lose in the first round but kinda curious now, especially after Sendo's comment about Gonzales' not being invincible.

This manga needs a proper translation, so we could see from whom those tributes were.

Aggregator gang
Is this what they call a "forced plot development"? No shit three top class boxers in the same weight class in the same fucking country have had tough fights against one another.

Dex-chan lover
I'm seeing the lines towards endgame here man its gonna take a bit to get there but I can see it lmao

Users who are viewing this thread