Hajime no Ippo - The First Step - Vol. 127 Ch. 1277 - Sparring Tournament

There is fire in his eyes at the end of the last chapter. Not that his return in the ring was ever in doubt

Dex-chan lover
"Fire" aside, he's finally starting to look like an adult. Maybe he'll get some stubble like his father.

Make a comeback and get rid of that annoying manipulative cunt that stalks him.

Dex-chan lover
@Klordz well i agree, somehow Aikawa has been more support to him than his actual girlfriend, and she reappeared after 7 years.

Dex-chan lover
Only 600 chapters to go until Ippo starts boxing again!

Dex-chan lover
Loved seeing the old faces again. Oda was one of my favourite subplots back then. Oh boy, he's really let himself go.

Fed-Kun's army
Oh! I like the development of this side character. I wonder when he will fight the MC of this manga.

Hajime no Takeshi surely is the best!

Time for the return soon? Sendo probably beats gonzales and then fights ricardo, and during that fight something happens that makes maknouchi returns i'd imagine

Dex-chan lover
@wouw
Me 2 tbh
The writer absolutely refuses to downplay just how hard it is to bounce back from retirement after getting wrecked as badly as ippo did. At the same time that doesn't mean the story stops progressing simply because the MC is on a break. We get to see The long-time favorites take part in fights while he's getting his fighting Spirit back. It all works perfectly

Dex-chan lover
@Doomroar
as much as I want to agree with you that's not exactly accurate considering she's been to way more of his fights to support him than this new girl has. And it's not really stalking when ippo chooses to be around her. Plus if ippo didn't forget the basics then his girlfriend wouldn't be having a heart attack over the ridiculous amounts of damage he lets himself take when he easily could have adopted a more defense efficient fighting style. Such as fellow short boxers, Manny Pacquiao and Mike Tyson

Users who are viewing this thread