Hajime no Ippo - The First Step - Vol. 127 Ch. 1280 - The Takamura Statue Saw That...

The main problem I see with her AND him is that they don't actually have a romantic relationship that's official.
Like fuck your crushing on each other for 6+ years just go ask them to go on a date then get together or just ask while fishing.
They should have just got married already or engaged so the drama would be actually interesting maybe have a kid on the way or planning for one so if he does get potatofied in a fight it's a even bigger risk to abandon his family.

He needs to wake the fuck up, this is almost like him at the beginning, he's getting "bullied" -in a way- by the girl.

Dex-chan lover
Kumi is a toxic person. Honestly better drop her

When you're in a relationship, you should do your best to encourage your partner to be HAPPY. And Ippo is obviously not happy. Really, he's anything but.
I can understand being worried for his health. But such a blatant disregard of his feelings is shitty really.

Dex-chan lover
@Nehona
Feels 2 out of character for her to stand by and say nothing. Especially as a member of the medical field. Even Aoki's girl friend made our loveable goofball agree to quit if he were to lose to the same guy again.

Plus if we're being completely honest here I don't like your implication that ippo isn't happy being with his mom. He's regretful sure but I don't think it's accurate to claim that ippo is the kind of son that derives no joy from helping out in his family business. That just makes him sound like an ungrateful ass hole

ok kumi is kinda mid with her clingy ass side and also idk why but my ass laughed so hard when i saw that statue fall appart

Users who are viewing this thread