Hajime no Ippo - The First Step - Vol. 128 Ch. 1296 - The Person I Can Believe In

Hhmmm if this suddenly becomes a slug fest something really has gone wrong.

Dex-chan lover
Actually, I am pretty sure that current Ippo is just as strong as current Sendo in terms of raw power.
Also, God helps Sendo, if he manages to get 1-3 hits the fight is won.

Power Uploader
Okay, so Sendo was just getting used to his rythm, that's realistic.

Dex-chan lover
@Big_Boss "Aight! Imma let im hit me several times in the face while trying to gauge distance & rythm and also without using my moves & instictual sways so that I can get through that I am completely looking down on him since he's not fighting as a completely murderous dumbass without regard for one's self & health (just like me), and start fighting seriously when he does..."

"Anyway If I get a concussion mid-fight It'll be on me so let me lay down on that field of daisies I prepared for myself".

Power Uploader
@Remixman87 not the first time, at least it's implied that Sendo got plan behind this, not the usual "tought it out" I hope...

I'm guessing that Sendo will beat Alf through some bullshit, go to fight Ricardo Martinez and end up broken which is what will motivate Ippo to get back in the ring. But that's just my guess.

@Remixman87 I totally agree. If Alf hasn't learned from his blunder against Ippo - basically don't lose your head and fight like a total moron, nearly getting your head knocked off instead of safely winning a lopsided decision - then he deserves to lose, and doesn't have the mental make-up of a world-class fighter. In fact, I'd call him an idiot.

Users who are viewing this thread