Hajime no Ippo - The First Step

Double-page supporter
Whoever caught up with this manga is a legend. I just finished the anime like 3 months ago and I'm on chapter 650, and I hope I can catch up by the end of the year. Wish me luck guys!!!!

Dex-chan lover
@Koal I've been reading this manga for almost 10 years now. It feels so weird to see people just getting into it.

Double-page supporter
@Amariithynar
Oh yeah, I forgot about how old this manga is and the old fans. But that's impressive, you've stuck to this manga for 10 years, I respect you 🙇‍♂️🙇‍♂️

fhq

Everyone knows sendo is gonna die but damn, I'm excited to see him break his neck.

Double-page supporter
This manga just keep trolling us with Ippo's damn random ass career change and it's pissing me off...

Double-page supporter
When will Ippo do his comeback tho, serisouly I like the side fights and and but I read this manga for Ippo ffs... I don't just wanna keep seeing the main character on the side for 300 chapters...

fhq

Man, I'm getting impatient with these releases. We all know it's coming. Just kill Sendo off and bring Ippo back to the limelight.

So Alfredo achieved a balance between his brawl-style nature and Ricardo's Technician's nature; doesn't that mean that he tapped in "Takamura-style"?

Double-page supporter
Does anybody know a good website where I can read the rest of the chapters after 918? They don't have them here on MD

I'm quite sure it should be "1299" and not "1999" 😂 anyway, thanks for translating it.

every Sendo fight is so fucking blessed. Dynamite Punch smiles upon us all.

Is anyone else missing chapters 1~15 on mobile? Like they will not load and the scroll bar shows them as non existent

Anyone else peep that Alfredo's fiancee is basically the same person who nearly killed Ippo in the ring (somewhat recently)?

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for that, Ippo. A boxer's mental state and readiness are way too important to waste on a few seconds of 'breathing room' stolen away during a match.

there are some chapters missing in mangadex but in other websites like mangakakalot has every chapter so if you are missing any chapters go mangakakalot.com.

Users who are viewing this thread