Hajime no Ippo - Vol. 128 Ch. 1293 - At the Press Conference

Double-page supporter
Shieeeeeeeeeeeeet. Ippo's gonna stop short of slappin' a ho ain't he. Cumback is real. I can feel it. 5-10 chapters if not then I honestly have no idea what morikawa is thinking stalling Ippo's return

Dex-chan lover
Ippo KO's Sendo. Sendo can't fight. Ippo takes Sendo's place in the ring wearing a mask. KO's Gonzalez. Only Gonzalez realizes it was Ippo. /throws money down

Supporter
the common theory is that ippo gets into the ring last minute but don't you still need to be licensed in a country to fight there right?

Dex-chan lover
Or maybe Ippo will hurt him and Sendo goes on the ring damaged and loses because of it and Ippo feels so guilty he begins boxing again.

Dex-chan lover
Ippo's gonna injure him, then wear a mask and fight in his place during the match.

Dex-chan lover
omg this makes me happy ippo in the ring with sendo and gonna spar

now we already seen what happened with ippo when he was throwing punches with sendo and the shock he got (before sendo went to mexico)

so next ch should be interesting

Dex-chan lover
I love how sendo is acting like takamura
At least ippo realizes that sendo is coming for real and that he needs to be wary.

And by the looks of it, the guy facing Ricardo is just some background dude, I mean, morikawa didn't even bother to draw his square off.

Fed-Kun's army
Either the set up is to obvious or my expectations to see Ippo fight again are to high.

All I know is my interest in the story has been revived a bit

Dex-chan lover
Author keep teasing for Ippo's comeback. But deep inside I know Ippo will only return to the ring after Takamura retired

Haaaaaaa.....

I'm excited.

Georgie-chan can rack the tension when he wants to.

Dex-chan lover
Yeeeeeess. Make everyone (including ippo) see how smart he got as a support and include it in technique!

Fed-Kun's army
@Kayriel
Totally plausible. Also works as a way to hide it from Kumi for some time. All the boxers will notice, though, so it'll leak via Mashiba or something. Sendo might get in trouble for this, but probably not Ippo himself since he's retired anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread