Hajimete no Gal - Ch. 173 - My First Site for Fans

Dex-chan lover
Damn, we see less and less FMC lately, MC losing V card isn't even a thing now and Im not gonna be surprised if he losess it with some other girl. I don't even know why im even still reading this shit, author should have ended it before college arc.

Dex-chan lover
Watch it as the new manga by this author once again ends before this one give us that good progress and goes anywhere, just like Gal-sen that ended like a month ago lmao

Thanks for the chapter

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I guess this manga is Ueno's life support, so he'll be stretching the hell out of it like a bloody bubblegum as a secondary manga until it get axed or he gets another big hit and i wouldn't be surprised if he start making lewds of this manga or a more "spicy" continuation on his fanbox or another magazine if all else fails.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Ueno: Remember guys, Yame isn't just some side character!!

Ueno literally the next chapter: ...so anyway here's fan service of 3 other girls and Jun'ichi flirting with one of them for no reason ...hmm? Who's Yame??

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
bruh he just made a chapter responding to us and went back to haremshit THE NEXT CHAPTER

just cancel it ffs
Ueno: Remember guys, Yame isn't just some side character!!

Ueno literally the next chapter: ...so anyway here's fan service of 3 other girls and Jun'ichi flirting with one of them for no reason ...hmm? Who's Yame??
fuckin this

Dex-chan lover
Actually, if MC now have some life aim, it's not bad type of progress. But, of course, for start promotion of manga artist, we need several chapters of boobs, before they come to idea, that it strange and they need just put some fan art here.
Yeah, I just want to read last chapter...

so between this and rent a girlfriend which is worse guys ?
This manga atleast has the benefit of having a FMC that actually reciprocates with the MC and isn't being a bitch about it. Even if she's nowhere to be found.

Users who are viewing this thread