Hajimete no Gal - Ch. 175 - My First Time Gaining Power

Group Leader
Christmas Gift!

This chapter doesn't resemble the usual pace of Hajimete no Gal... And I loved it!

A whole chapter devoid of fanservice, filled with Japanese culture and religion, concentrating solely on the ones who truly matter, Junichi and Yame-san!!!

Dex-chan lover
Yame just wants Junichi to have power for their hotel night.

tenor.gif

Dex-chan lover
Christmas Gift!

This chapter doesn't resemble the usual pace of Hajimete no Gal... And I loved it!

A whole chapter devoid of fanservice, filled with Japanese culture and religion, concentrating solely on the ones who truly matter, Junichi and Yame-san!!!
If Yame and Junichi had actually interacted it would of been great. This was basically a bunch of postcards. I thought I was reading Abroad in Japan - The manga.

I assume there is a reason that Yame took Junichi around to these spiritual places. It would of been nice if we had gotten some sort of story about that.

Thanks for the notes showing the real life locations it was nice to see and I appreciate you taking the time and energy to create them.

Group Leader
All of the notes should have been saved for the end of the ch. It breaks up the flow in a bad way
Sorry not sorry:whistle:

I believe it's important for readers to understand the significance of the character's actions as soon as possible in certain chapters. This is how I've approached it, and this approach will remain the same for these instances.

Aggregator gang
Thanks for the chapter! I honestly can never tell if the author is bored of the series or is just big braining it. Keep the manga alive!

Sorry not sorry:whistle:

I believe it's important for readers to understand the significance of the character's actions as soon as possible in certain chapters. This is how I've approached it, and this approach will remain the same for these instances.

https://mangadex.org/rules said:
All content that isn't strictly part of the original scanlated chapter is considered "extraneous". Examples of this include credits pages, recruitment notices, discussion, fan-colored chapter pages, and other fan art. Extraneous content is generally allowed, but must be placed either at the beginning or the end of the release.

Group Leader
@DraxxorT
So go ahead, report the chapter, it will be deleted and will not be uploaded again.
I don't think you understand that I'm not doing this for you, I'm doing it for me, you just get the chance to see it too. Be grateful instead of being a fool.

Users who are viewing this thread