Hajimete no Gal - Vol. 10 Ch. 93 - First Collaborators

Man, Yukana is such a terrible girlfriend, holy shit. The main heroine is a dense idiot, and the other girls are batshit crazy. I almost think the author just wants poor Junichi to suffer at this point.

Dex-chan lover
Yukana is a dumbass but this guy is just pathetic. Who the fuck gets THIS depressed over not being able to go on a Christmas date? Like, I would understand if she pretended to break up with him but she just told him she would be busy for a few days.

MC acts like a baby.

Aggregator gang
Nene Santa was really good, and she is not even the best girl imo.

@Acolytus Well yeah the entire point of the story is that he was a loser his whole life whose prank ended up landing him a girl. Plus you have to remember that they hadn't been able to spend time together before this either, he is an overly emotional teenager, he constantly feels inadequate and as though he'll lose her due to their different stations in life, and when are people going to realize that Manga deliberately take artistic liberties to try and express how people feel by exaggerating their actions, the idea being that it is difficult to convey the MC's emotions through the actions of a reasonable person so they make the actions unreasonable.

Fed-Kun's army
OMG, what have they planned? Are the Santas going to have their wicked way with Junichi? ;)

Double-page supporter
Holy fuck, imagine avoiding your partner for so fucking long it puts him into a state of depression, just for a damn surprise that probably wasn't worth all that suffering. This is stupid, and I've really been enjoying this manga and I really liked Yame too, but the shit she just pulled was a low blow, I don't care what the hell she's giving him in return, nothing is worth the amount of time this dude just lost by feeling depressed and neglected.

Users who are viewing this thread