Hajimete no Gal - Vol. 12 Ch. 114 - The First Legend (lewdish)

one more chapter like this and i'm probably out! shitty arc after shitty arc and now more shitty behaviour that feels out of character... she can't even kiss him goodnight?! they already kissed plenty of times and almost had sex, but now she can't even kiss him? and why can't she talk to him a bit more about the important stuff? this series would've been good enough without the unnecessarily forced drama

Dex-chan lover
Seriously, it's like the main couple isn't even a couple anymore. I mean, I guess it's fair since we never learned why Yame even agreed to the confession in the first place, so makes sense she's just not in love (anymore? Was she ever?). But fucking hell, get it over with.

that girl is digging her own grave...
even if you were to treat a dog like that it would sooner or later bite you in the ass

now humans are much more difficult because after being repeatedly denied they will raise their expectations of the goal
which is a necessary process because else they will either develop a inferiority complex or begin to question the goal itself
(which even the author realised and choose option 2+3, cause first time sex reaches very rarely divine propotions)

either way it doesnt bode well for the releationship ironically because he actualy loves her....
i see a big heartbreak in future which is pretty much unnecessary and unfair to our mc unless your a major sadist
as for gal chan... well unless you are lucky your in for a very rude awakening missy

but i guess unlike in real life the author will help her to get the right timing to just save the releationship in the nick of time

@lordchecha if the story goes in any other route than this the story is going to go downhill faster than it already is. Logically speaking as well if that isn't the case I don't see how much longer they will stay as a "couple".

What the hell has this manga become. Why the hell is she going to France anyway? What is the author doing? What was that last arc? Come on. I can't even remember some parts of the story since this is a monthly manga, but this started so well just to become this. For fuck's sake.

Dex-chan lover
@Arumir she is going to the France with Prez to study making sweets or baking cakes w/e
Still she didn't inform MC, he learned about it from someone other and she seemed like she didn't give a fuck that he knows (it was something like "oh, yes im going to France" 0 explanation). We don't even know if she leaves for 1 years 1 month or what.

Kinda sad that author makes a joke about his own "ninja" arc. I don't know what happened to this manga, we are just getting a forced drama, the main couple doesn't look like a couple. FMC doesn't want a kiss, she seems like a different person, unless its a build up for a break up because of the France thing.

Fed-Kun's army
hm? please tell me they heard different rumors or something.

Fed-Kun's army
You know its bad when the translator comments at the end are more entertainig than the manga

Fed-Kun's army
@Arumir
I legit forgot that actually happened. It was so nonsensical that I just glazed over it in 5 seconds at the time. I'll keep reading cause I feel like this series is reaching it's climax, but I hope Yame gets more character development soon.

Unless what she's saying is
"I won't let him take me to the magic castle tomorrow"
because SHE'S going to take HIM to the magic castle instead.

Group Leader
Am I the only one to notice the nipples on page 7? Were these aftermarket nips or did the artist finally decide to give us some after 114 chapters?

Dex-chan lover
One of two things
1) She's getting the same advice she was getting in the start of the series
2) Trying to get Jun to be a man and overpower her resistance
3) It's a conspiracy with that ninja lady

Users who are viewing this thread