Hajimete no Gal - Vol. 17 Ch. 165 - My First Time Calming Down

Group Leader
So, we're going back to the university...
Don't do this to me, don't give me hope!

• Now, one more font is being used, you will notice that it is like the regular one but indicating a lower conversational tone.
  • The translation is now in its permanent state. Do not expect significant changes in the structure of the translation from now on.

Boy, i'm tired! 4 chapters in one month? Holy crap.

Don't be shy! Come say hi on Discord! Discord link

And if you're enjoying the work and want to support it, you can buy me a coffee here: BuyMeACoffee link I really appreciate it!"

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
"Mild" heart attack. Nothing to worry about. What?

Apparently, the author doesn't know anything about what actually happens in a heart attack. Cells become permanently damaged that can't be replaced and the likelihood of future heart attacks skyrocket. Dude's gonna be on medicine the rest of his life at the very least.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter! Hopefully this guy can finally have segggs

Dex-chan lover
"Mild" heart attack, "mild" tendonitis xD Nothing to worry about xD It's not like the tendon inflammation is often treated with corticosteroids, which increase person's chance of developing cardiovascular disease, so this old man chance of getting another heart attack increases dramatically. It's not like untreated tendon inflammatation may cause it's rapture, possibly disabling person, which could be catastrofical for a craftsman. It's not like he just had heart attack and he's laying in some random ass room, without any monitoring, any drugs, while anybody is able to visit him. LITERALLY JUST AFTER HEART ATTACK. And how the hell doctor knew about his arm problem? Dude was unconscious just a second ago, who told him about that? Why would someone even care about such a small thing, while old man could be on the verge of dying? Was the doctor that was in ED somehow expert in ortho and cardiology at the same time? Or are Japanese doctors just superheroes that know everything? And again - how did he knew about his arm problem?

I know, that at this point I'm just picky about this series, but I just hate whenever authors oversimplify things for the sake of plot. Especially this one, where "the plot" is questionable at this point to say the least. I don't require any medical knowledge from mangaka, but cmon... Use common sense Mr. Author.

Dex-chan lover
I know he’s going to be a virgin for a while but come on author, get back to when they used to make out like an actual couple. Tease us a bit more come onnnn, make us actually feel they could have the seggs if there’s enough tension

I really want to know how you guys got "Heart Attack" from 熱中症 which means a heatstroke...

Also the untranslated stuff is:

Page 12: Ah, but don't overdo it okay.
Page 17: I'm not feeling well, so I'm going to rest up at the hotel.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
"Mild" heart attack, "mild" tendonitis xD Nothing to worry about xD It's not like the tendon inflammation is often treated with corticosteroids, which increase person's chance of developing cardiovascular disease, so this old man chance of getting another heart attack increases dramatically. It's not like untreated tendon inflammatation may cause it's rapture, possibly disabling person, which could be catastrofical for a craftsman. It's not like he just had heart attack and he's laying in some random ass room, without any monitoring, any drugs, while anybody is able to visit him. LITERALLY JUST AFTER HEART ATTACK. And how the hell doctor knew about his arm problem? Dude was unconscious just a second ago, who told him about that? Why would someone even care about such a small thing, while old man could be on the verge of dying? Was the doctor that was in ED somehow expert in ortho and cardiology at the same time? Or are Japanese doctors just superheroes that know everything? And again - how did he knew about his arm problem?

I know, that at this point I'm just picky about this series, but I just hate whenever authors oversimplify things for the sake of plot. Especially this one, where "the plot" is questionable at this point to say the least. I don't require any medical knowledge from mangaka, but cmon... Use common sense Mr. Author.
I don't know if you have noticed,but logic is not the strong point of author

Dex-chan lover
are we FINALLY going to get some sexual and wholesome scenes between those two or is there gonna be another person with a problem thats 100% personal or very easy to solve with common sense

but im betting on new female character with personal problem

Group Leader
I really want to know how you guys got "Heart Attack" from 熱中症 which means a heatstroke...

Also the untranslated stuff is:

Page 12: Ah, but don't overdo it okay.
Page 17: I'm not feeling well, so I'm going to rest up at the hotel.
"I really want to know how you guys..." is not a polite English opening sentence, thanks for the comment, but try to be more polite, I don't work for you.
Next time, take the initiative, start learning Japanese, start learning how to translate comics from Japanese to English, and start translating an abandoned manga on your own, learn it just because you want to read it.
This is without considering that there is no plausible reason for him to have had heatstroke.
Thank you for providing the translation of the smaller panels. If you are interested in proofreading future translations, feel free to join the support group.

Last edited:
"I really want to know how you guys..." is not a polite English opening sentence, thanks for the comment, but try to be more polite, I don't work for you.
Next time, take the initiative, start learning Japanese, start learning how to translate comics from Japanese to English, and start translating an abandoned manga on your own, learn it just because you want to read it.
This is without considering that there is no plausible reason for him to have had heatstroke.
Thank you for providing the translation of the smaller panels. If you are interested in proofreading future translations, feel free to join the support group.
Look, the original line is "お医者さんに聞いたら軽い熱中症だから心配ないって!" Which translates to "I asked the doctor, and they said it was just a mild heat stroke, so nothing to worry about." So if you want to argue what's on the raws, then you already lost.

Last edited:
Group Leader
Look, the original line is "お医者さんに聞いたら軽い熱中症だから心配ないって!" Which translates to "I asked the doctor, and they said it was just a mild heat stroke, so nothing to worry about." So if you want to argue what's on the raws, then you already lost.
It's not an argument, it's not about winning or losing. Thank you again for pointing out the situation, but I again reject your lack of cordiality in presenting it. In fact, I noticed that when copying the translation text, I copied heart instead of heat, and that caused the confusion.
It's fixed now,I will post a message in the next chapter letting people know about the fix.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread