Hajimete no Gal - Vol. 17 Ch. 167 - My First Photo Shoot

Dex-chan lover
i skimmed the raws and if you thought yukana would remain a major character in the manga i have some bad news for you

Dex-chan lover
That was what lead to my comment. His fear of being left behind will cause him to do something stupid and cause a rift in their relationship.
Lol even if he does do some thing stupid. There already is a rift. Author has just not mentioned it yet. Little miss dojin in the new chapters is working on Junichi, and he's being stupid. She's the rift. Until dojin girl came into the picture their relationship was doing ok. Then Yukana pulled that BS. That right there created the rift. If any thing whatever happens will just serve to widen the rift farther, and lead to a possible breakup. To be clear again Yukana is still dating Dojin girl. Yes I forgot her name. So with now Yukana steamrolling ahead of Junichi, and this bs with dojin girl, is going to be a shit ton of drama.

Dex-chan lover
Lol even if he does do some thing stupid. There already is a rift. Author has just not mentioned it yet. Little miss dojin in the new chapters is working on Junichi, and he's being stupid. She's the rift. Until dojin girl came into the picture their relationship was doing ok. Then Yukana pulled that BS. That right there created the rift. If any thing whatever happens will just serve to widen the rift farther, and lead to a possible breakup. To be clear again Yukana is still dating Dojin girl. Yes I forgot her name. So with now Yukana steamrolling ahead of Junichi, and this bs with dojin girl, is going to be a shit ton of drama.
I thought that little experiment was over.

Dex-chan lover
I thought that little experiment was over.
It's not done till the author brings it up again. Nothing has been said at all. So assume they're still dating. Dojin girl was serious, and Yukana didn't think twice about it. Also it wasn't an experiment. It was for her to draw her lewd dojins. That would be inspiration. The only experiment I can say for sure was when Junichi, and Yukana started to experiment with S&M.

Dex-chan lover
It's not done till the author brings it up again. Nothing has been said at all. So assume they're still dating. Dojin girl was serious, and Yukana didn't think twice about it. Also it wasn't an experiment. It was for her to draw her lewd dojins. That would be inspiration. The only experiment I can say for sure was when Junichi, and Yukana started to experiment with S&M.
Are Yukana and Junichi having sex?

Dex-chan lover
Are Yukana and Junichi having sex?
They have not done it yet. Came close several times, but got interrupted every time. At most they done some s&m play where Yukana got Junichi to put a collar on her. That was because of dojin girl no less. I forget what chapters that was in. Also it was because Yukana got jealous, and wanted to do some naught stuff with him. At most they made out, and Yukana walked with a collar, and leash to Junichi's place after leaving Dojin girls place. Ps I think that was a few chapters before Dojin girl asked Yukana to be her girlfriend.

Dex-chan lover
They have not done it yet. Came close several times, but got interrupted every time. At most they done some s&m play where Yukana got Junichi to put a collar on her. That was because of dojin girl no less. I forget what chapters that was in. Also it was because Yukana got jealous, and wanted to do some naught stuff with him. At most they made out, and Yukana walked with a collar, and leash to Junichi's place after leaving Dojin girls place. Ps I think that was a few chapters before Dojin girl asked Yukana to be her girlfriend.
Okay, thanks for clearing that up.

Dex-chan lover
Blud if you really are her bf then at least say something like "you're as beautiful as the first time I met you"

Because really, her uniform bring back some nostalgia

Users who are viewing this thread