Hajimete no Gal - Vol. 21 Ch. 203 - The First Rom-com hero

Dex-chan lover
Joined
Apr 18, 2018
Messages
4,124
Even the lucky pervert moments are becoming annoying in this series.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Sep 25, 2020
Messages
818
images
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jun 6, 2025
Messages
81
This is just sad atp. 203 chapters in and the author is doing the same tired old stick again and again and again. If this is all the author got left in the tank besides them having sex, this should've ended after they got together.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jan 3, 2025
Messages
127
This used to be one of my personal fav stories to reread... but this is just awful now and idk if I care to keep reading it. Should've ended a long time ago instead of dragging it's corpse through the pile of cow shit.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Apr 3, 2024
Messages
2,266
based on the previous chapter's comment, I can't believe this Mangaka is supposed to be married and a father, I weep for his children and hope they can become better writers.
You could take this chapter and put it anywhere in the story, they are supposed to be dating from almost the start and still doing this generic harem shit, how did this survive 10 years and 200 chapters?
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Aug 19, 2019
Messages
1,455
I'm glad I watched the Hajimete no Gal anime first.

I am perfectly fine pretending that's all there ever was.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Mar 20, 2020
Messages
4,230
This should have ended back at the hotel and I'm surprised that the publisher hasn't axed this yet. Thanks for the chapter!!!
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
May 12, 2018
Messages
12,778
Wrongly translated the french part. It's "Jeune homme".

Also, chapter is technically out of order.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Dec 7, 2018
Messages
1,945
You can literally here the Scooby Doo, slip-slide hijinks cartoon sounds here... I fucking hate this so much, lol
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jan 30, 2024
Messages
72
It always makes me chuckle when someone comes back to attempt to continue Hajimete no Gal, does a couple of chapters and then swiftly learns why all the other teams just gave up.

It then vanishes back into the mists where it belongs.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Nov 15, 2018
Messages
1,413
People are actually still reading this? I just came straight to the comments, didn't even bother with the chapter.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top