Hajimete no Gal - Vol. 4 Ch. 32 - The First Attack

Group Leader
what in the actual heck?

the class prez (or whoever that girl is) is the phone model?

damn...

at this point, author should just remove the guy and make all the girls have an orgy.

Double-page supporter
WTF is going on.... You don’t ruin a good character like that! Dammit.

Might as well give this a Harem ending.

Fed-Kun's army
This is like a nuclearbomb waiting to explode into negativity... with each chapter I read I want to lover the rating by at least 2

I mean that was a predictable ending to the chapter but what is with this series and yanderes

Too much man

Double-page supporter
What's with this dude and attracting insane females like a magnet, the only normal girl in this manga is Yame.

Double-page supporter
When one character stops being insane, introduce a new, and even more insane character. Because Yanderes (disclaimer I actually like some yanderes).

Dex-chan lover
Unlike all the previous commenters, I feel like the manga is getting gradually better. The constant sexual harassment is mellowing out, a wider and more interesting cast of characters is introduced and plots that don't revolve around the MC constantly whining and pissing his pants is appreciated. This is not to say that it got good, it's just rising to the level of the average harem instead of being downright repulsive to read.

Unlike all the previous commenters, I feel like the manga is getting gradually better. The constant sexual harassment is mellowing out, a wider and more interesting cast of characters is introduced and plots that don't revolve around the MC constantly whining and pissing his pants is appreciated. This is not to say that it got good, it's just rising to the level of the average harem instead of being downright repulsive to read.
I agree with you, except for the pedo fat guy character, I preferred when he was the fat guy in the background

Users who are viewing this thread