Hajimete no Gal - Vol. 9 Ch. 81 - The First Guest Broadcast

Dex-chan lover
Turning lesbian so gyaru can move on from yukana and webcam girl can move on from MC
FUCKING BRILLIANT

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if these two will get serious or if her crush is just going to be played off as a joke

So basically the author's shoving yuri into the plot because he has no idea what to do with these characters anymore. Okay then. You can only pad out a harem manga for so long, I suppose. I'm not a fan of yuri, but whatever. Just let the MC get laid.

Dex-chan lover
Can the author provide the backstory and progress the main couple already? We still dont know why she accepted

Dex-chan lover
I will never understand why people consider this a harem. The MC only has eyes for yukana, sure other girls show interest but as we saw with yui he TURNS THEM DOWN that never happens in actual harem manga.

Dex-chan lover
@wilddeath There's still a way for this manga to turn into a harem story. The girls would rape him and they'll take responsibility by marrying him.

Do it the Asian way. If you rape someone, you gotta take responsibility.

Dex-chan lover
Playing minecraft and making shitty hidden cameras where she goes too far? Wow, she is like a full-fledged streamer already. All she is missing is losing her shit and throwing a racial slur or insulting some group.

Fed-Kun's army
This chapter was better than the past 70 combined. Just drop the yukana and mc story and switch to this. I can't even remember the MCs name lol

Dex-chan lover
Uh, I hope this isn't going to become a recurring thing.

Contributor
Only three girls (and a trap) are interested in the MC. Ranko has had her eyes only for Yukana and now she's interested in Yui. Ranko would have to move on eventually and better now then later.

I'm not fan of yuri, so... BE GONE YURI FROM THIS MANGA.

Also @wilddeath, If there romance only between 1 mc and 1 fmc, its still could be harem.
Harem doesnt necessarily force all females fall for MC. Its enough just have more screen time than supporting characters.
Atleast that's what I think of harem genre. And I guess I'm not only one who think that way.

Double-page supporter
wait why not yuri less competition for both mc so win win :)

Dex-chan lover
So many butthurt comments about the Lesbian acting like a lesbian.

I personally think this is good development for the progression of the main couple.

The initial status quo was:
Yukana - Girl the male MC liked
Ranko - Girl who liked Yukana and interfered because of it
Nene - Girl who obssesively liked the male MC
Yui - Girl who liked toying with the male MC

With the introduction of the trap and the president, this brought the harem up to six and had overlap. However if Ranko and Yui were to dismiss themselves from the harem and become a couple on their own, this would make the new status quo as:
Yukana - Girl the male MC likes
Nene - Girl who is obssessed with the male MC
Trap - Guy who likes to toy with the male MC
President - Girl who likes Yukana and interferes because of it.

We keep the same dynamic of the group. However Ranko and Yui both could have the romantic feelings convert to friendship for Yukana and male MC respectively. This means that now they would have allies which would mean potential progress because they could interfere with the interference. This would leave Nene as the main source of interference, so that when the story ends the author has an in-plot way to make progress happen. So to me, this is setting up potential for the future.

Of course I just might be hoping against hope because I like this story no matter how bad it is and seeing things that aren't there. Either way, I support this potential plot development.

Users who are viewing this thread