Hajimete no Ojou-sama - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - First Train Ride

Dex-chan lover
@Fungustranslations just because you and dad divorced doesn't mean your not still my mother. You still love me, don't you?

Anyone else notice Kotone was wearing actual stockings with a garter belt when she tripped over the gate?

Looks like this is another "rich girl gets attached to common boy" manga, and I'm okay with that. Hopefully I won't get this one confused with the others I read. Shouldn't because Kotone is the name of my hypnotist.

Group Leader
@Fungustranslations damn dude that was quick pick, really thought it's gonna take ya few days or something, thx for picking this up!
I do everything by myself, so if I get into I can sit for 10-12 hours and do it in one go without waiting for people to do their parts shrug Still think my redrawing is slow but I don't have any artistic talent, so it's to be expected.

Group Leader
@Fungustranslations just because you and dad divorced doesn't mean your not still my mother. You still love me, don't you?

Anyone else notice Kotone was wearing actual stockings with a garter belt when she tripped over the gate?

Looks like this is another "rich girl gets attached to common boy" manga, and I'm okay with that. Hopefully I won't get this one confused with the others I read. Shouldn't because Kotone is the name of my hypnotist.
Sure I still love you. Hold that thought, I'm just popping out to buy some milk.
Never comes back

Dex-chan lover
her family just bribed the whole school and someone sitting next to him to go away lol

Users who are viewing this thread