Hajimete no Ojou-sama - Vol. 3 Ch. 16 - First Fireworks

Dex-chan lover
We also got an onsen chapter that I didn't expect. Such progress we got & we were so close for another kiss too. Thanks for the translations.

Dex-chan lover
Amazing progress that I didn’t expect.

Come on ML, don’t be dense. What do you mean “what did she mean by pick up where we left off???” she’s literally asking for a kiss ya dummy

It turns out I'm the dummy

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Amazing progress that I didn’t expect.

Come on ML, don’t be dense. What do you mean “what did she mean by pick up where we left off???” she’s literally asking for a kiss ya dummy
That was the friends teasing them, not the ML talking. Hence the ~~ to indicate a teasing tone of voice
Also, Sewa is the guy :dogkek:

Supporter

20240223031028-d7f135a8.gif

Dex-chan lover
xtg3hw.jpeg

TFW your not-girlfriend told you to kiss her properly this time, then after getting interrupted, she reiterates the next day her intent to engage in mad pashing with you…

Wait,… NO ! That's not a face any actual teenager would do in anything resembling this situation !

Characters in this manga aren't trying to mimic people. They're just archetypes being thrown from trope to trope by the mangaka with little rhyme or reason.

Shame really. I like the art and the character design. Wish that early axing could have been avoided.

Dex-chan lover
xtg3hw.jpeg

TFW your not-girlfriend told you to kiss her properly this time, then after getting interrupted, she reiterates the next day her intent to engage in mad pashing with you…

Wait,… NO ! That's not a face any actual teenager would do in anything resembling this situation !

Characters in this manga aren't trying to mimic people. They're just archetypes being thrown from trope to trope by the mangaka with little rhyme or reason.

Shame really. I like the art and the character design. Wish that early axing could have been avoided.
TIL anxiety is fictional :dogkek:

Dex-chan lover
xtg3hw.jpeg

what the hell is "mad pashing"? is it some zoomer slang for kissing?

Dex-chan lover
TIL anxiety is fictional :dogkek:
Eeeeh. Sure leads to some stomach churning anxiety when the girl you've been hanging out with (for a few months at this point ? she joined at school year start, right ?) states her interest in you and desire to push things further.

I mean, some fretting and slight worrying is normal. They're from very different worlds. And pretty young. But any real teen would have all that taking a backseat to the thought of smooching.

Wondering if he really wants to reciprocate is legitimate. But the right time to worry about that has passed.

The only way his face makes sense is if he's wondering how to reject her without hurting her feelings. But since we have the out-of-universe knowledge the manga is five chapters away from its end that scenario can be safely ignored.

Users who are viewing this thread