Hajirau Kimi ga Mitainda - Ch. 57.1 - Want to go to… my room?

Dex-chan lover
Hmm, so they are still being ambiguous about the teacher's past.

What are you cooking author? Why all the secrecy? Surely her canon past can't be worse than her alternate timeline H doujin right?

Right...? :worry:

Dex-chan lover
Ekoda has done something truly impossible hasn't she? It's incredible how she transformed from arguably the worst to the best character in the manga.

Dex-chan lover
e3d202d2-cfee-47ab-8e3d-cb8fdac02628_text.gif

Dex-chan lover
PyVXI9F.png

I mean, the first time she caught him filming another woman, she chained him to the bed, humped him till he came (all on camera btw), then left him there for about 5 hours in his jizzed pants until his Mom came into the room.

Yeah she won't mind this.

But hey, if this spawns alt timeline doujin #2 where they bang (because we know nothing's happening here) I call that an absolute win.

Dex-chan lover
Anybody here seen enough hentai to know where this is going?:thonk:
Yep. Two scenarios:

1) They're gonna spend the night together but no sex will occur. The next morning, they will be discovered by the others. Honjou will think that they had done the deed and will get angry, this will put the production in danger. Later, they will talk things out (perhaps with some sexy scenes thrown in) and they will be able to finish the shoot.

2) THEY GONNA FUCK

Dex-chan lover
Typically I don't like a side character more than the FML and MC pairing but I'd be happy to see a sensei route

Dex-chan lover
Any other ecchi/rom-com I wouldn't care to wonder about that bait, but that one is wild.

The main thing will be Honjou's reaction learning about the night.

But on what will actually happen, Ekoda might ask him to film her while she touches herself. Might be why she was shown here really enjoying how she looks filmed by him.

Which would be another 'betrayal' since that's his and Honjou's thing, while he wouldn't have touched her.

I find it refreshing how this manga goes the repressed Mormon/Christian way, doing anything sexual imaginable while not crossing a given line, when most mid ecchi rom-coms use bait and switch and every lame excuse possible to stop the heat.

Here a lot happens so it's not as frustrating to wait for them to realize their feelings. At least they're very in-touch with their horniness, that's half the battle

Users who are viewing this thread