Hajirau Kimi ga Mitainda - Ch. 58.1 - Submissive

Dex-chan lover
Wait, did she get him drunk on purpose or by accident? Perhaps it's just my inherent optimism, but I can't tell.

Anyways W H E W, tiddies. Time to compare them to the doujin.

Dex-chan lover

441124​

That number didn't produce results on my go to doujin site nor any results from searching it. Nor has searching "Hajirau Kimi ga Mitainda doujin". Could you please be less coy and just say where we could find this doujin I see mentioned so much?

Dex-chan lover
That number didn't produce results on my go to doujin site nor any results from searching it. Nor has searching "Hajirau Kimi ga Mitainda doujin". Could you please be less coy and just say where we could find this doujin I see mentioned so much?
where tf are you searching bro? it's on nhentai >(.net)<, the original site
if i was tryna be coy i wouldnt even tell u the numbers at all bruh

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Why is she doing this?

This is getting into non-consentual territory now, not sure what to think of this.

I remember 3 chapters ago getting into an argument with people saying that she deserved a good man in her life

But she is a skank, and she gets exactly what she deserves, this is totally on brand for her, and that includes the doujin

She is about that life, and she doesn't deserves better, because she herself is not better, which is why the director dropped her like a napkin

Dex-chan lover
I remember 3 chapters ago getting into an argument with people saying that she deserved a good man in her life

But she is a skank, and she gets exactly what she deserves, this is totally on brand for her, and that includes the doujin

She is about that life, and she doesn't deserves better, because she herself is not better, which is why the director dropped her like a napkin
The doujin is not canon to the main story.

Users who are viewing this thread