Hajirau Kimi ga Mitainda - Ch. 59.1 - True Feelings

Dex-chan lover
SPOILER_NOT_FUNNY.jpg
SPOILER_image.png

Dex-chan lover
I'll be really upset if the author doesn't go through with the shirasawa's reaction to being raped.
It's genuiely really mature and clever writing when you twist a triumphant and climatic moment of a mc losing their virginity in a erotica and make it instead a "fall from grace" kind of event.
He was unwillingly drunk and forced to do it but from his POV he may think he gave in to pleasure in the heat of the moment, betraying his passion for filmmaking and Honjou at the same time.
Ok ok, hear me out, another crack theory. Ekoda gives her reasoning, keeping in line with her love of acting and filmmaking with everyone and that ties back in with Shirasawa's passion for it. We then are given his input, where his more upset for having broken that line between director and actress. Remember, back in Chapter 25, where he has that flashback to when Ekoda told him bout not making his actresses fall for him, and how with his newfound pride as a filmmaker, there's a certain level of professionalism that's expected of him now and in his head, he failed to meet.

Dex-chan lover
Ok ok, hear me out, another crack theory. Ekoda gives her reasoning, keeping in line with her love of acting and filmmaking with everyone and that ties back in with Shirasawa's passion for it. We then are given his input, where his more upset for having broken that line between director and actress. Remember, back in Chapter 25, where he has that flashback to when Ekoda told him bout not making his actresses fall for him, and how with his newfound pride as a filmmaker, there's a certain level of professionalism that's expected of him now and in his head, he failed to meet.
I find that very likely. He's already struggling with his feelings with the FMC in that respect.

Double-page supporter
"Sensei, you raping me isn't the issue it is the fact that it was unprofessional"

If that is the case the author can flush that shit.

Fed-Kun's army
This manga shit the bed. Could have been a nice, cute, erotic series but no, have the mc raped.
Honestly the manga is just getting more interesting. If anything it brings more depth to the whole series and changes it going forward. It depends on how this development is handled. If there’s a huge reckoning for the MC dreams as a director and if he becomes depressed maybe FMC will pull him out of it and the teacher will go to jail.

Double-page supporter
Honestly the manga is just getting more interesting. If anything it brings more depth to the whole series and changes it going forward. It depends on how this development is handled. If there’s a huge reckoning for the MC dreams as a director and if he becomes depressed maybe FMC will pull him out of it and the teacher will go to jail.
Didn't ask.

Users who are viewing this thread