Hajirau Kimi ga Mitainda - Ch. 66.2 - The Great Reconciliation Plan

Dex-chan lover
is there a difference with what was already out? i don't really understand why uploading again if it's not to improve on the previous tl :question:
it's just the usual pointless competition since, unlike batoto, they allow multiple groups to upload here. i would have understood if the first group's translations were total shite (which they aren't) or if they had used volume raws, but the latest volume 8 only covers up until and including chapter 61.

Dex-chan lover
it's just the usual pointless competition since, unlike batoto, they allow multiple groups to upload here. i would have understood if the first group's translations were total shite (which they aren't) or if they had used volume raws, but the latest volume 8 only covers up until and including chapter 61.
Animewaves has been doing this manga for the past 2 years, Last Cup of Coffee is the one that sniped it from them; but since their scans aren't shit and they upload in a timely manner (Animewaves has been late), people are okay with it.

Dex-chan lover
Any one should work on whatever they want as long as they enjoy it and put out a good product. No reason at all (NONE) to complain about a good scanlation, even if another group did the chapter first.

Dex-chan lover
Animewaves has been doing this manga for the past 2 years, Last Cup of Coffee is the one that sniped it from them; but since their scans aren't shit and they upload in a timely manner (Animewaves has been late), people are okay with it.
it's still a pointless competiton either way. cause just like you said, the other group delivers quality scans less than a day after the PAID chapters drop (or maybe they're able to get them for free via the app and have to watch ads in return). so 95 % of the readers just read their stuff.

Dex-chan lover
Any one should work on whatever they want as long as they enjoy it and put out a good product. No reason at all (NONE) to complain about a good scanlation, even if another group did the chapter first.
it's fine if they want to but to me, it still looks like a waste of time

Group Leader
it's still a pointless competiton either way. cause just like you said, the other group delivers quality scans less than a day after the PAID chapters drop (or maybe they're able to get them for free via the app and have to watch ads in return). so 95 % of the readers just read their stuff.
nope, I pay for the raws. I pay for everything I translate. R15 ja dame desuka is also the case. I pay for my raws. (Official sites)

Also this isn't a competition, I was helping animewaves before, but we had differences, and I might had act a little harsh about SFXs issues, but I tried to come back (exactly because I didn't want any "competition") and I even tried to apologize, but the whole team said "hell no!", that's why I went solo with the manga, and I'll keep going solo

Group Leader
Thanks. I believe Aster spoke towards this up above. Respect for what they're doing and more power to them. They're doing an incredible job. But we also believe in consistency and I've never dropped a project and am not about to!

In the end, just like when multiple sub groups do Anime, it's the viewers that win. And we all just want people to enjoy the product.

@aster good to see you again. Keep up the good work!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread