Hajirau Kimi ga Mitainda - Ch. 67.1 - The Big Sister is a Virgin

Dex-chan lover
I doubt she loves him. She barely knows him and everything between them is based around misunderstandings and her being a horny idiot.

I really hope they don't try to make the manga a love triangle between him and the sisters. Not only would that be pointless, since Honjou is clearly the one he likes, it also would show that the author is running out of ideas.

Dex-chan lover
My OCD is screaming because you can see Kaho's hair on the cover of volume 8 :shamihuh:

bYeGAOl.png

For those interested, here's the complete art:

EMRAdw4.png

Thanks for the chapter!
Why wasn’t this used instead!?

Dex-chan lover
wtf 240 times in 6 months? man must have 4 dimensional balls or something
edit: 6 months = about 183 days. This means he does it 1.3 times everyday on average, which is, uhh not so human
That's.......very easy, especially for a boy his age.

Dex-chan lover
wtf 240 times in 6 months? man must have 4 dimensional balls or something
edit: 6 months = about 183 days. This means he does it 1.3 times everyday on average, which is, uhh not so human
that's a low number for me in my early teens, I did that shit 3+ times a day

Dex-chan lover
As said by b-no, Kaho's part is from the cover of the full color edition. It seems a little sloppy to me that a tip of Kaho's hair appears on the cover of the regular edition :aquadrink:

Dex-chan lover
one is for volume 8 and the other for the special volume with full color rewards and new illustrations releasing on the same day next week. if you put both book covers together, you get the spread.

Dex-chan lover
I doubt she loves him. She barely knows him and everything between them is based around misunderstandings and her being a horny idiot.

I really hope they don't try to make the manga a love triangle between him and the sisters. Not only would that be pointless, since Honjou is clearly the one he likes, it also would show that the author is running out of ideas.
Since Touka is immature, her love must be the same love that a teenager feels. It's common for teenagers to say that they like someone even without knowing the other person well, whether in manga or in real life... I've definitely never done this :aquadrink:

Double-page supporter
Twice a day some days isn't unrealistic.
Not really, back in highschool i could pop off 5-6 a day. One day shot 10 times.

With my 2nd to last gf, managed 5 times in one night. Was in my 20's then though so.
Mate, you can jack off twice a day. That would be 183x2 = 366. Some dudes can do it more than that.
That's.......very easy, especially for a boy his age.
That's extremely normal for a teenager....
What the heck are you on about? Are you a woman?
that's a low number for me in my early teens, I did that shit 3+ times a day
guess i didnt have that big of a libido :v

Users who are viewing this thread