Hajirau Kimi ga Mitainda - Ch. 70.1 - Cheerful Big Sister X Rebellious Little Sister

Dex-chan lover
I found it funny she how much of Touka's imagination has expanded over time like seeing Shirasawa being all big & ripped like that. Well Shirasawa is in the dog house but hope it doesn't last too long since Kaho is the best girl in his life. Thanks for the translations.

I found it funny she how much of Touka's imagination has expanded over time like seeing Shirasawa being all big & ripped like that. Well Shirasawa is in the dog house but hope it doesn't last too long since Kaho is the best girl in his life. Thanks for the translations.
well his thing down there is big, so that's probably the base for her imagination.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, he's an idiot, but you're just as much as one, if not bigger, for not talking to him. Especially since this all stemmed from him trying to help understand the situation between you and your sister.
She is doing the classic "Nothing. I'm fine." play. Men have had to deal with it, sometimes successfully, for ages. So, nothing new and surprising here.

Dex-chan lover
Seems like shirwasa needs to ip his communication skill with Honjou so that she'll talk to him.

Fed-Kun's army
I am completely sure author is very self-aware about how much the MC/FMC suck at communicating -- IIRC one of the earlier chapters was precisely about that. They are teenagers with overflowing hormones.

Knowing that doesn't make me less prone to pulling my hair out reading this lol

Users who are viewing this thread