Hakata Tonkotsu Ramens

Dex-chan lover
Oh, I remember this when it's anime aired, I wonder if the manga has any differences.

Dex-chan lover
Okay but why does a hitman company hire new recruits the usual way though? Do they essentially provide free hit man training for any random guy who submitted resume to their fake company and bullshit through the interview?

Contributor
@sedition

Tons of differences its almost a different story compared to the manga and novels. The anime skips scenes, skips half a novel, flipped the 3rd and 4th novels, and downplays lins crossdressing. Not to mention the anime adds scenes and dialogue that doesn't make sense and arent in the books. Stuff like Lin having a masculine voice (in the novels his voice is described as feminine but low, sorta like in the first scene where me meet him where he enters the apartment to kill the dude that stole the money), he changes outfits regularly and doesn't go around telling everyone "I'm a guy." Plus
The anime skips half of the second novel where Lin goes shopping and ends up going undercover as a hostess as well as being hired as a body guard.

Contributor
Oh hell yeah, I loved the anime, I'm excited for this!

Dex-chan lover
It's really making me have a nostalgia trip about Fukuoka that's for sure.

Yo watched anime first time, came to see if there would be a manga, but it only has 2 chapters....why did it stop? The anime was ok just wanted more, damn.... will someone ever pick this up?

Dex-chan lover
I remember the anime being awful, I wonder if the manga is any better? Hmmm. :thonk:

Users who are viewing this thread