2c8b92ea-e480-4ebb-bfa7-4ff828c13fd5
Malaco__ Dex-chan lover Joined Jun 8, 2024 Messages 254 May 26, 2025 #2 Unique idea and fun characters, I'm in.
F fuadsparta Joined Jul 2, 2025 Messages 5 Jul 5, 2025 #3 7.5/10 Nice concept Last edited: Jul 5, 2025
G grand_pxp Joined Apr 6, 2026 Messages 2 Apr 7, 2026 #4 worst fuking ending wanted them to get marriked 0/10
R Radoninhaler Fed-Kun's army Joined Apr 10, 2026 Messages 37 Apr 24, 2026 #5 grand_pxp said: worst fuking ending wanted them to get marriked 0/10 Click to expand... its not completed there's still more untranslated chapters, the raws are still ongoing afaik
grand_pxp said: worst fuking ending wanted them to get marriked 0/10 Click to expand... its not completed there's still more untranslated chapters, the raws are still ongoing afaik
C CroissantDa Joined Apr 24, 2026 Messages 1 Apr 24, 2026 #6 I'm so lonely man 9/10 story I'm still waiting for the ending with translation