Hakoiri Drops

Does anyone know at which chapter this manga ends? I'm waiting to binge read it after it's finished translating.

Thanks.

I'm thankful for the translation team, I do hope they can release faster but then I again I do no contribution whatsoever so you can dismiss my rant and once again thank you for all the hard work to everyone involved

I have a very pleasant experience reading this, truly. Cuteness that works both in terms of romance and the silly things they do.
I like 'cute girls doing cute things'. But seeing this, no matter what their main market goals are, Kirara comic have to multiply this type of readings.

Being that cute should be illegal, the overdose of vanilla drove me to diabetes

Dex-chan lover
I dunno how I missed this manga for so long but this was a pleasure to read

Cant believe he crammed in 3 years worth of highschool, the pacing also felt natural enough

I kind of wish, that this series kept going in another manga of some sort, but thats expecting too much

Anyone who hasn't read. It is pretty entertaining but don't expect anything impressive out of anyone. No bold confession, it all unfolds in a pretty predicable way. Completely by the book. It was funny and I don't regret reading, but if I had less free time I'd feel differently.

this is really good. but not impressively good. just above standard good. pleasant. nice. cute. with a heartwarming end.

a 8/10 from me

Users who are viewing this thread