Hakoniwa no Soleil

Contributor
Wow this is a really intriguing plot, and the characters are all pretty likeable! Can't wait for more, thanks Phoenix Serenade Scans!

Contributor
It's rare to find a proper romance mystery with decent MCs. Sad that it has been a year since its last update. I wish this can get picked up again

Oh wow. this is something I never expected to see in my updates list again lool so uh I actually finished this manga 2 years ago so my memory’s hazy but from what I remember
the story was kinda jarring how itd tried to be dark and serious one moment then suddenly WHOOP!! light-hearted and joking, as if the manga couldn’t take itself seriously?? I don’t remember the details, but I remember not being on board with the direction the manga went but it was a happy end, maybe kinda abrupt owo...
Other than that, I did like the premise of the manga and it’s cool seeing it finally getting scanlated again!

oh! i feel like i read this ages ago, but never saw the ending! thanks for the upload!

Dex-chan lover
Must say I really like the covers. Lovely Art Nouveau feel, especially the ones with girls and summery yellow and green.

Dex-chan lover
As of ch. 1, on the face of it I feel like it's a frame-up. I mean really, elementary school kids don't usually commit murder, and they suck at defending themselves from adults saying they did something bad. And cops are frankly real good at rushing to judgement and nabbing someone convenient. But this is completely evidence-free intuition; we shall see where the actual story goes.

Contributor
Confusing description! And not in the mood to reread it carefully, and trying to make sense of it..maybe later.

thank you Träumerei Scans for picking this up!! this manga has a good enough plot that’s worth reading. gonna look into the mangaka’s other works while patiently waiting for an update hehe

Thank you sooo much Träumerei Scans for picking up this manga. The story is really one of a kind, i can’t wait for more chapters 💕

Users who are viewing this thread