Hakoniwa Oukoku no Craft Master

bruh this is uh,
1. too random paced (one second peaceful--- OH THEY'RE ATTACKING... twice in a row as well.)
2. mc way too wimpy despite having literal powers to CREATE THINGS
3. generic harem but worst

don't know about you but I don't like this, dropped.

If you're looking for perversion, masochism, and a little bit of monsters and destruction, go ahead. This ain't as creative as what his crafting power can be. Completely forgettable at best, mind-numbing text swamp at worst.

On top of everything else people are saying about it, the girls in the harem seem dramatically younger than the protagonist. I'm shocked it doesn't have a loli tag

Dex-chan lover
An isekai with low ranking!?

Damn this one has a big probability of being a remarkable piece of trash... better check it out lmao

Aggregator gang
I read a lot of isekai and this one is pretty bad. Not sure what one element makes it bad but it’s hard to read.

why do feel like i have seen the exact description except the word "crafting power " is replaced by "healing power"

Holy shit this is bad... MC is literally god but still follows the trope of getting beaten up by all female characters.
He created that entire kingdom but still gets thrown into a cell and he can't get out, then he faints from a fucking slap in the face, I can't believe this shit is a 6.

2/10

Dex-chan lover
Pretty fun point of view of a crafter player facing off in unexpected and unwelcome PvP.

Mc isn't overpowered, limited by world of the game in how much he can make during a "session", reason why he can't spam bullshit all the time.

People freaking out over "tsundere" princess, well her "god creator" swimmingly left her mom to fend herself off to totally unknown (crafter, no PvP) to which she paid in sickness and death. No wonder she had abandonment issues and treat mc harshly.

Also, people expect non-consensual fondling or sexual activity without any form of reprecussions really need a reality check, abuse and get clocked.

Story 8/10
Art 7/10
Overall a solid 8/10

Users who are viewing this thread