Hakuba no Oujisama

His sister is a total bitch. Doesn't seem to be on her brother's side at all.

Dex-chan lover
I don't understand, why are people hating on the sister? She's doing what she thinks is best in her own way. If anything, she has a good understanding of people and has a lot of guts to do what she did by confronting a teacher. It's the mc who is a little annoying to watch as he fumbles around with this many doubts even though his fiancee keeps in contact with him so much. I can sympathize with both the characters at least but it just seems like forced drama sometimes. At least this plot point of trying to 'save' her from the shit head teacher is a decent way to push progression.

@Koyomiya She's doing what she thinks is right, but she's also being a little too nosy in the process. No sibling is that involved in their sibling's love life. If his fiancee was like a childhood friend that they all knew growing up I could understand, but she seems more on the fiancee's side than her own brother's.

Even if Ozu and Hara don’t get together by the end of this, I’d at least like Ozu to do something about how creep-sensei is towards Hara.

Dex-chan lover
That's right old man, it's a young world out there, stay the hell away from them you creep.

i cant tell where this is headed but i like it so far. i dont know why its not rated higher and i cant tell why it has the smut tag on it but 27 ch. in and no smut content so far.

Still in the middle of reading through current chapters but I only wanted to say that Haru seems like a shitty person and I hope Ozu doesn't end up with her.

If I were to guess
author is gonna have his fiancee cheat/break up with him or he will suspect cheating from her, and he'll have a one time thing with Haru as a rebound girl, and then their relationship will slowly take form from there.
I sure hope I'm wrong though.

Well at least it can't get worse than Kimi no Iru Machi or Good ending, right?

@Elbow How does Hara seem like a shitty person? Cause she has a crush on a guy that's young, good looking, and asked her out right after they met. After she found out he was engaged she was upset and backed off. She's lonely, she's not a shitty person. People aren't perfect.

Ozu is the asshat for leading her on, even now by trying to be "nice" to her he's still leading her on.

@jameaney Of course she's a shitty person, she fucks a man with a wife at work because she's ''lonely'' and apparently too lazy to go pick up some random guy in town, and is now more or less trying to assert herself to a guy with a fiancee.

There's this little thing called personal responsibility, and hooking up/trying to hook up with taken partners shows a severe lack thereof. Feeling ''lonely'' isn't an excuse, just be honest that she's a very selfish person with a complete lack of morals.

@Elbow One she broke it off with the other guy. We have no idea how that started but it's far worse to be the one with a wife and cheat than be the other woman. He's the cheating scumbag, not her. Not that it's perfectly alright to sleep with a married man, but once again we don't know how or when it started, all we know is that SHE ended it and HE is still pursuing her. As far as Ozu is concerned HE started it, and once SHE found out he was engaged she backed off, doesn't mean she can just immediately turn off the feelings.

You're making it sound like it's ALL her fault when she's the least culpable person in the story. She is by no means a perfect person, but she's the least shitty person in the fucking story. Or do you just blame women for all your problems regardless of who all is involved?

@jameaney
it's far worse to be the one with a wife and cheat than be the other woman
Fully agree.
Not that it's perfectly alright to sleep with a married man
''Not perfectly alright''? More like it's incredibly immoral and selfish to take part in wrecking another family for one own's pleasure. From what we've seen she doesn't have any particular emotional attachment towards him either and seems to have been hooking up with him because he was interested in her. This implies (or more or less states) that she'd rather have a close-by and convenient guy and avoid putting herself out there by asking out any of the millions of available guys her age, to not potentially destroying a marriage and family. As said, horrible human being.
all we know is that SHE ended it and HE is still pursuing her
Yeah, she ''ended'' it after she got caught and a more interesting guy showed up which she didn't want to think poorly of her. Truly a paragon of virtue.
As far as Ozu is concerned HE started it, and once SHE found out he was engaged she backed off, doesn't mean she can just immediately turn off the feelings.
An engaged man giving her a compliment doesn't give her a free card to try to initiate adultery.
You're making it sound like it's ALL her fault when she's the least culpable person in the story. She is by no means a perfect person, but she's the least shitty person in the fucking story.
No? I'd easily agree to the married guy being more in the wrong here since he already is (or should be) fully committed to his family, but Ozu being worse for thinking she's attractive and having said so once compared to her trying to appeal to an already committed guy and potentially ruining their engagement? Come the fuck on.

I don't disagree with you that all of the characters are to a varying degree in the wrong, it's your ''she dindu nuffin'' stance and trying to paint her as some kinda victim without personal responsibility that annoys me.
Or do you just blame women for all your problems regardless of who all is involved?
Yeah, anyone who dislikes women who wrecks homes for their own pleasure automatically hates ALL women, thank you for your excellent rebuttal.

Honestly you trying to clump together adulterers with regular women says a whole lot more about your views on them than mine, and if I was a woman I'd kick you in the balls for it.
gLXuaTF.gif

@Elbow Maybe you just haven't actually read the manga. Ozu didn't just compliment her, he asked her out in front of the class and let her respond and agree. Also she broke it off with the other teacher BEFORE Ozu ever showed up, she almost fell back in to it BEFORE Ozu ever figured it out. The only reason Ozu ever found out was because the other guy wouldn't leave her alone after she broke it off despite being married. And Ozu continues to lead her on as is obvious in the last few chapters.

And once again we don't know how it started with her and the other guy. For all we know it was before he was married, it's also hinted it might have started while she was a student with him as her teacher, which would make her a victim not a shitty person. He already married another one of his students. So calling her a shitty person before we know the whole story is pretty shallow. We can call Ozu a shitty person because he's leading on another woman despite being enganged, and we can call the other guy a shitty person because he continues to pursue her despite being married, despite her ending the relationship.

Also thanks for the gif in response it's very mature.

Users who are viewing this thread