Half - Ch. 14 - Confession (2)

Dex-chan lover
Go mumu don't let your little rabbit snatch by that sicko dude.

Thank you sooooo much for the update!❤😊

i love that traitorous feline and mu's look of utter betrayal. very cute date, nice to see mu get a fluster at the implication of a confession, aaand then the mood gets killed since xiaoyu was talking about the fuckstick. Here's hoping that situation gets resolved and we can get back to cute gay slice of life.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for this upload, I was having an incredibly crappy day and this salvaged it somewhat thank you again. Yes we get to see the wholesomeness that comes from to gals being pals in China. Though I can't wait to see Mu intervene in Yu's predicament and go all corporate shark on her waifu's supervisor. It seems like its set up for that to a degree since during her lunch reunion with her former trainees they seemed to allude that Mu had some past dealings with Mr. Managetorial privilege.

Group Leader
@Krune this manhua is always so healing 😍 glad it made you feel a bit better! hope you have a good day tomorrow to make up for it :D there'll be quite a bit of office intrigue to come, but I won't spoil it 😉

Users who are viewing this thread