Half - Ch. 19 - Losing Control (2)

that friend doesnt want his hands dirty since he's meeting his idol,solution-pepper spray..hehe..

serves the manager rightest..

thanks for the chapter😊

I guess manager will get blackmailed, serves him right. By the way, her friend is right about a pepper spray, everyone should have one. If you get attacked, you can blind your opponent and run, and if your opponent also has one, then it becomes fast draw duel(wild west style).

Fed-Kun's army
I love how she doesn't lead with "So my manager was about to punch my face to next Tuesday because he got caught being a creepy little shitstain, but I ended up frying manager's face off with an oleoresin capsicum cocktail instead. Just wanted to give you a heads up on that since it might effect my rent payment or whatever."

Dex-chan lover
@GrayBypasser I like the pepper spray duel. Wouldn't want to be in one, but it'd be funny to watch.
I am wondering just who was holding that phone. Despite the pain in his eyes, I think Mr. Manager does not yet know what a world of hurt he's in for.

@Purplelibraryguy Guess, it was Xiaoyu's colleague, she was stealing glances at Xiaoyu, when she was about to go home(before meeting angry manajerk), in the previous chapter and is generally suspicious. On side note, pepper duels are funny to observe only if the distance is measured correctly, who wants to get caught up in a cross fire and become a collateral damage.

Dex-chan lover
Liking someone is a perfectly valid reason to help someone out. There's nothing wrong with having motives and feelings, its how you act on them that counts.

As long as that help isn't used to guilt trip the person into doing favors later (or they keep trying to give an unwanted favor after they've been told to stop) then what does it matter?

Users who are viewing this thread