Half & Half

No offense to anyone who liked it, but one shot did it better, even considering that it's conclusion was a cop out.

Then again, given that the miniseries has different ending, maybe revisiting the idea wasn't total waste of time. But that shines light on general problem that i have with Seo Kouji works, which is they tend to drag (not to mention other shenanigans that author came to be famous for).

Dex-chan lover
I was searching for this for 5 - 6? years...

And now i've found it, the first manga ive ever red.

I remember reading it on mangawindow, i remember gettin teary eye about the ending...

Such times. Im now happy.

Huh so the anime Kiznaiver kinda ripped this off didn’t it? Interesting.

Double-page supporter
I guess the story did go the route i thought it would. However it is well made so it has a good emotional impact.
That orphanage background dive was not to my taste. I guess the let us die together trigger was pulled as I thought it would, but that d'tour was not to my liking. I rather had preferred to see a daughter having a kid an tell their family about it and not just get "adopted" into the boys family. Well the characters acted rather predictable. But over all the moments depicted were well composed.

Ah yes, the Seo Kouji manga that's not completely rage-inducing.

wow..
this feels like a love letter, that's trying be sent to someone across the boundary between life and death; that is also trying to beg if only they could exchange theirs for their loved one.

i feels like an idiot trying to put all these in sentences, but..
if that really is what happened, "it's conveyed, GL with your life!"

Perfect, if you loved this then i highly recommend "I Sold My Life for 10,000 Yen per Year" by Miaki Sugaru aswell, its basically the same thing but with a different plot.

Users who are viewing this thread