[Hana-chan Fanclub] Looking for editors to take on My Fake Girlfriends

With the official TL for My Fake Girlfriend's Defending Against Their Attacks stopping for good, I am looking to form a team to pick up this manhua. While the uploads on MD are up to chapter 45, the official TL was stopped at chapter 70, from which I am planning to continue. This is a purely voluntary project that has no fixed schedule, so anyone who would like to contribute is welcome to do so! I am able to handle the TL, but I would need help in the other roles.

If you're interested, please feel free to DM me on Discord at @Erisunya.

Thank you!

Last edited:
With the official TL for My Fake Girlfriend's Defending Against Their Attacks stopping for good, I am looking to form a team to pick up this manhua. While the uploads on MD are up to chapter 45, the official TL was stopped at chapter 70, from which I am planning to continue. This is a purely voluntary project that has no fixed schedule, so anyone who would like to contribute is welcome to do so! I am able to handle the TL, but I would need help in the other roles.

If you're interested, please feel free to DM me on Discord at @Erisunya.

Thank you!
Are there any open positions to fill still?

I have tried finding you on Discord, but couldn't find you. Perhaps i'm using the search feature wrong or something.

Are there any open positions to fill still?

I have tried finding you on Discord, but couldn't find you. Perhaps i'm using the search feature wrong or something.
Yes! We're always looking for help!

I've sent a friend request on Discord to @Legatus, I hope that's you! If not, let me know what your Discord handle is!

Users who are viewing this thread