Hana-kun to Koisuru Watashi

Been on hiatus for 2 years, seems like it's most likely permanent. That being said i would still recommend this manga, one of the best shoujo's I've read. Mainly because the two leads arent annoying. Hiatus ends it at an okay place as well.

So are these 4 chapters the only ones?
Or is it no longer in hiatus?

Because I rather like this one. Would be disappointed if it were to be left off on a cliffhanger like that.

Dex-chan lover
So I just read the 7 chapters and now someone is deleting them. Didn't stay up for long.

@chet31 Shoujo Sense doesn't allowed their chapters to be uploaded anywhere. The person that uploaded them didn't listen to their policy so the chapters got removed.

Dex-chan lover
@MushyMelon Oh right. The ones with the forum website for some reason. .... Kinda forgot they existed, even tho I read on their site before.

Hellooo. Wintear from MAL here, and well. ...caught up to this manga still and I don't think a link to my review is needed. Basically, if you want a couple in a shoujo to actually get together, where the girl goes for the light haired and SHORTER guy versus "Mr. Perfect," you've come to the right place. The MC is not a loser and doesn't get shoujo dramatically bullied.

Users who are viewing this thread