Hana ni Arashi - Vol. 10 Ch. 113 - Their Decisions

Dex-chan lover
With the power of manga and plot, their relationship can survive long distance. With the power of time skip we can see them get back together 5 years later

Dex-chan lover
Honestly dumb to me, is 'school that's far from lover' really gonna be different enough to justify being far? Can't tell me those tokyo culinary schools aren't good enough.

Sure, consider yourself and your own future but is it really like that?

Honestly dumb to me, is 'school that's far from lover' really gonna be different enough to justify being far? Can't tell me those tokyo culinary schools aren't good enough.

Sure, consider yourself and your own future but is it really like that?
Even where they’re at now to Tokyo is only an hour train ride it’s really not that far at all by American standards lowkey they be freaking out about something fairly minor

Dex-chan lover
Even where they’re at now to Tokyo is only an hour train ride it’s really not that far at all by American standards lowkey they be freaking out about something fairly minor
Personally basically anything at all is an hour away for me, so that must be nice... :meguuusad:
Like hour commutes do suck (though it being a train helps, can do stuff) but yeah could be lots worse.

Users who are viewing this thread