Hana ni Arashi - Vol. 11 Ch. 130 - Delirious With Fever

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the translation!

honestly wondering what would have happened if she sent 'i love you' or something into the group...

and a 40° fever? that's a bloody brutal one good luck chidori

Supporter
Don't mind me, I'll just try to absorb some happiness through osmosis.
Omake%2BGif%2BAnime%2B-%2BIsekai%2BShokudou%2B-%2BEpisode%2B4%2B-%2BFardania%2BElf%2BHeals.gif

Dex-chan lover
I know it is the main premise of the manga, but their friends are going to be so mad when they find out. They should come out to them and get it over with. Like ripping off the wax, it hurts more if done too slowly.

Dex-chan lover
i really (really) love how things going but i would love the friends to find out soon

Dex-chan lover
I know it is the main premise of the manga, but their friends are going to be so mad when they find out. They should come out to them and get it over with. Like ripping off the wax, it hurts more if done too slowly.
It's not the premise, just a choice they've made. They barely mention it and don't seem to care much and the story does not focus on that as part of any real tension. I think you'll be waiting forever, if you're waiting for them to change that, honestly.

Dex-chan lover
Ah yes, the Japanese biological trait of a 50% chance of coming down with a near life threatening fever if you ever get a little wet. Had to happen to one of them after rain, I suppose. That trope always annoys me.

Nanoha being so sure no one else can see the text. I'm sure someone in the class can see it and is thinking "aww, they're flirting again. So cute. Wonder when they're going to come out? The whole class knows already."

Dex-chan lover
tf they mean by 40 feels just "uncomfortable", where i live 40 degrees is "go to the hospital now" zone for fever
that's the thing, at least in manga all Japanese go to hospital even if it's just a light fever lol

Dex-chan lover
Ah yes, the Japanese biological trait of a 50% chance of coming down with a near life threatening fever if you ever get a little wet. Had to happen to one of them after rain, I suppose. That trope always annoys me.
Usually not a fan of this trope either but I feel like it's somewhat justified in this case. They spend several hours in wet or at least damp clothes with only a roof over their heads. It might have been pretty warm before but rain showers can cool down the air quite a bit and in wet clothes and without protection against wind it's not that unusual to get a cold. Not necessarily one with 40°C fever but still

Users who are viewing this thread