Hana ni Arashi - Vol. 12 Ch. 137 - The Difference in Our Feelings

Dex-chan lover
They're both so giddy about this. It's cute.
Title had me worried.
I see what you mean but this isn't the series to worry about that stuff, especially not this late. Nothing but (mostly) clear skies.

Dex-chan lover
I really hope we see the whole process of them starting to live together. I feel like theres almost always a time skip where we just skip to the end where theyre already living together in these stories. I want to see the furniture shopping, and the telling the parents, and the looking at apartments together, and the telling the parents, and the deciding whos responsible for what, and the telling the parents.

Fed-Kun's army
LOL exhaustedly at the thought of moving seeming fun to teenagers uuuuggh packing / unpacking never ends. 🫠

Aggregator gang
Not gonna lie, i was worried for a second there.
Btw, I hope we will get a chapter or two of them actually living together 🙏

I really hope we see the whole process of them starting to live together. I feel like theres almost always a time skip where we just skip to the end where theyre already living together in these stories. I want to see the furniture shopping, and the telling the parents, and the looking at apartments together, and the telling the parents, and the deciding whos responsible for what, and the telling the parents.
I absolutely agree with your comment. For some reason my favorite moments in Yuri are when they come out to their parents, at least when it's a positive outcome. Just makes me so damn happy to see it. And I would also love to see all the other mundane things you mentioned because it just makes the story that much more fun

Double-page supporter
Don’t feel guilty just because you’re living a good life with a girlfriend.
Yes! That's right. When there's a commitment, there are shifting priorities. Things have to adjust, and the people around you also need to adjust.

Users who are viewing this thread