Hana ni Arashi - Vol. 12 Ch. 138 - Our Last School Festival

Dex-chan lover
Nope! Nope, nope, nope, nope. I don't want this to end! (I know that this ends in a coupleof chapters or so but still).

Dex-chan lover
It's classic highschool slice of life tropes, but after spending 6 years and 12 volumes with these characters, I'd be lying if I didn't admit to feeling a bit sad watching them have one last club activity together. I'll miss these adorable dorks :cry: Oh well,I should at least try and enjoy the last few chapters !

Dex-chan lover
Nope! Nope, nope, nope, nope. I don't want this to end! (I know that this ends in a coupleof chapters or so but still).
Honestly, if there isn't any drama and it ends on a happy and significant moment, i will be glad to end it, way too many "empty" fillers for me

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the translation!

ohhh i hope the friend group does stick together after this they have to be the best women at chidori and nanohas wedding

Dex-chan lover
Okay but who took the photo on the cover of their book?

Q3T1UWL.png

Aggregator gang
6 years.... I've been reading this master piece for 6 years !! I'm definitely gonna feel a void when I get to read the last of it. It's been a wonderful experience everyone ! Thank you to the translators for making it possible to read ♡

Users who are viewing this thread