Hana ni Arashi - Vol. 12 Ch. 140 - The Baton of Feelings

Dex-chan lover
are they ever telling their closest friends it makes the whole thing feel off to me now i understand in asian culture it's considered childs play to have a gay relationship then once your adult you get with society etc so maybe they think it will be mocked i dunno

Dex-chan lover
are they ever telling their closest friends it makes the whole thing feel off to me now i understand in asian culture it's considered childs play to have a gay relationship then once your adult you get with society etc so maybe they think it will be mocked i dunno
Will they tell their friends? Not 100% sure, but I think so.

The premise of the manga is that they're hiding their relationship from their friends (back in the first couple volumes it used to say that at the start of every chapter even), so I think the ending will close the loop on that issue.

We have 22 more chapters left (last chapter is 162), so I guess we'll find out as we get closer to the end.

Fed-Kun's army
Good one. Hit me right in the feelings. And get your rest, hope you enjoy and get plenty of it over the holidaysæ

Dex-chan lover
cant wait for next chapter since im a low life yuri enjoyer
edit: i sound very very very very very needy and annoying but its already jan 13

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Shit, that last panel of the empty table had me feeling emotional as well. Really love how much this artist conveys outside of dialog.
It has the same feeling after a farewell party at school and you came back after 3hr to only see a deserted place. 😭

So nostalgic

Users who are viewing this thread