Hana ni Arashi - Vol. 3 Ch. 35

Dex-chan lover
im disappointed, it would be so much more interesting if it turned out their friends know about the
:shrug: hope we wont have to wait 2 months for next chapter

Wonder who said that in the last bubble on the bottom left that they should go to sleep? If it's the mother then she gets quickly annoyed but understandable because it's late and they make so much noise

I bet the himouto is going to spill the beans and their friends are going to be cool about it.

it would be so much more interesting if it turned out their friends know about the
:shrug:

I get the feeling they do, and that's why they're asking/teasing.

Dex-chan lover
Hopefully they will find someday so we can ride of the whole it's a secret pannels.

Dex-chan lover
It feels like they’re going to tell their friends soon. I bet the friends will be super supportive though!

Dex-chan lover
I wish Chidori and Nanoha were more ''coupley'' by now but they're still so darn shy around each other, even when they're alone. Get comfortable already !

Well, they do have adjacent sleeping bags. Somehow I think they'll be very conscious of each other. They might even make physical contact, even if it's only holding hands.

They have friends in the room, after all.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah lol mentioning every chapter the secretly dating stuff is annoying.

Well finally thinking about maybe telling them.

Well hanging out with friends really is fun in its own way but cmon we need more just couple stuff and progress shit is just way too slow what has it been now ? 4-5 months and still embarrassed about being together alone and holding hands?

Dex-chan lover
Sure youre not telling them but your friends are also fucking slow so dont feel too bad about it.

Users who are viewing this thread