Hana ni Arashi - Vol. 4 Ch. 46 - Decision and Parting

Dex-chan lover
GIRLFRIEND TO THE RESCUE!! NANOHA PROTECC!!!

I think those two just opened Igarashi's eyes, hopefully she finds someone.

Double-page supporter
thot destoyed, funny how she thinks chidori is just a toy to her and she has the right to play around with her feelings glad nanoha came to the rescue

Dex-chan lover
Is Igarashi repressing things? Is she just a terrible person?

Either way, that doesn't excuse her coming back to just mess with Chidori. She knows what she's doing and she makes choices. Considering how things happened between her and Chidori, she no doubt had at least some idea of what would happen if she came around to play her THOT games.

Dex-chan lover
Still no sympathy for this bitch.

She only came back for selfish reasons and still went out of her way to goad Nanoha and stir shit up with Chidori.

Her apology was for her and her alone. A one-sided, forced reunion to make her feel better about herself for being a total bitch to Chidori, and then proceeded to double down on it by being a fuckwit and going "haha bro its just a prank bro lol".

May she never find happiness in this life or the next.

I would really like more context on Igarashi's character. Maybe she'll earn more sympathy points from me with the "strict and conservative helicopter parents" background.

Fed-Kun's army
ah yes the classic homophobic closeted lesbian so scared of seeing real gays she has to run away as fast as she can

Okay, that was stupid on so many level as for that senpai excuses to do stuff. She was worried about Chidori being lonely, so she's telling her obvious friend she's her ex-gf to "help" her ? How is that supposed to work, in her mind ? Even if Chidori and Nanoha weren't dating, Nanoha could have had feelings for her and that declaration might have put her off or they're just friend but not everybody is okay with lesbians, sadly, so that could have started rumors about her and isolate Chidori even more.

So yeah, calling massive bullshit on that senpai, which seems in line with how she was portrayed so far, until that last "oh, I'm not being a bitch, just trying to be nice !" act

Dex-chan lover
Okay, if that arc is just closed like that, I'd personally have trouble trusting chidori, since she still didn't speak the truth and just somehow hopes it's pushed under some rug x_x

That's the moment she should start speaking honestly <_<

Users who are viewing this thread