Hana ni Arashi - Vol. 6 Ch. 65 - Heart-Pounding Commute

Fed-Kun's army
omg, no one cares what mai is feeling/thinking, pls move on from her and back to main couple -_-

Group Leader
Double kabedon!

I want to be this girls's disciple!

... I actually want to be on the receiving end of her kabedon...

Dex-chan lover
@Mattitude12 If it's a random person well yeah but Kabedon is generally made between two persons crushinh on each other.

Aggregator gang
That dude in black, with the backpack on his chest.

This fucker knew what he was doing.

Yup, okay, I ship it. OT3

...Actually, I'd love some poly representation. I've just seen 1 manga with a triad w/w/w and it was magnificent but this... this is beyond that. At least it has the potential, but I don't believe that's the route we are taking.

Hecc, bet it's just a second triangle but i kinda want to get my hopes up.

Dex-chan lover
Would actually be interesting if Mai starts crushing on both of them.

Dex-chan lover
Too smooth for you damn nice ona Nanoha even i went all doki doki.

@ISmoothy mind sharing the name of that poly w/w/w manga brother? For research purposes.

@JustCallMeDaBoss well, one of the sub ships of Ano Ko ni Kiss to Shirayuri wo is a w/w/w. Besides that, Luminous=Blue is about the relationship of three girls, but just by mentioning it here I already gave up the ending.

Dex-chan lover
@ISmoothy

Ohhhh fuck thats right the one from Ano Ko ni Kiss that relationship was nice but it needed a couple more chapters of focus lol i remember feeling quite confused with that one cuz i just didn't know what to feel seeing them all come together, the 3rd girl just kinda went with it pretty easily her relationship with the other 2 seemed kinda flimsy, pretty nice manga though i really should re read it.

I'll check out the other one sad that its just 9 chapters hope its nice.

Dex-chan lover
I WAS angry at Mai. But now I'm in the threesome camp.

GOD DAMMIT NANOHA LEARN HOW TO USE THE OFF SWITCH! YOUR LADYKILLING POWERS ARE TOO POWERFUL! XD

Users who are viewing this thread