Hana ni Arashi - Vol. 7 Ch. 82 - Each of Their Feelings

Double-page supporter
this went way more smoothly than i thought it would, such a beatifull manga such great characters.

Fed-Kun's army
Thank god y’all released this all at once. I would’ve fuckin’ yelled at some of these cliffhangers. Glad to see some development for Mai (and manager)! Still don’t love her a ton, but I’m glad she got closure.

And is that more forward Chidori? Very good. 😏

Thanks for the translation!

Fed-Kun's army
we're done with annoying and boring childhood friend! hallelujah! no more chapters to be wasted on her pointless story!

hopefully we don't see much of Mai again, maybe some cameos with that manager or something, but das all. At least she got closure.

sigh, yuri manga and the damn overused trope of "childhood friend secretly always in love with MC" -_- and ya, ty on releasing all this at once cause fck the cliffhangers, especially when it involves a meh character like Mai :/

Dex-chan lover
I actually liked Mai, I wasn't sure about her at first but she never actually tried to break them up so she's A-ok in my book. I hope she goes on a nice date with the manager uwu

I really like how this arc went, I was a bit worried about how much drama we would get but it was resolved nicely.

Now Nanoha just has to be careful about spacing out, that could be dangerous in the future

Dex-chan lover
Chidori seemed to be channeling Tohru Honda there for a bit (giving *good* advice and real friendship to someone that any normal person would have decided to hate if put in that situation) and it was amazing. I really like the way that turned out.

aww thats wholesome, i wont mind if this is the last chapter lol

Dex-chan lover
Good, very fucking good.

Bro i liked Mai i really did but god damn am i super glad we're done with her she was just taking up every chapter i feel we haven't had any progress since she appeared and thats really been hurting.

Now i hope we can finally get some cute couple stuff please, please just NanohaxChidori no friends, no drama just those two please.

Im glad Mai got a good resolution though this really tied up her story pretty well, hope the manager is also a tribadism connoisseur.

Group Leader
This was so painful and wholesome at the same time that I cried. I cried after all that happened and exactly when the Manager cried and Mai saw a glimpse of Naa-chan in her... it was beautiful. This was beautifully scripted. Thank you.

Its finally over. Alright let's get back to the main ship!! Someone else also said this but I feel like she has definitely been taking up a lot of room in the story and has hogged the spotlight. Hopefully no more other couples or drama come in for another few chapters and we just get cute moments

Aggregator gang
Now how long till we hear the manager and her are dating?

Users who are viewing this thread