Hana ni Arashi - Vol. 8 Ch. 88 - Nanoha's Idea

Dex-chan lover
Living together would be the next logical step right ? Nanoha, you sly devil you 😉

Dex-chan lover
I love this series but Nanoha’s little sister looks like an identical twin with a different hairstyle.

Also Nanoha it’s important to remember that even if you don’t go to the same university as Chidori you could still both go to tokyo and meet regularly or live together

Dex-chan lover
Ah man. Good for her, I hope they have a good talk on the train about moving to Tokyo together, even if they don’t go to the same college.

Dex-chan lover
@Cornonthekopp I don't think it's as easy as that, there may be limited choices for Nanoha in Tokyo's universities based on grades alone, since Chidori is way smarter and have excellent grades. So getting in into a Tokyo's uni may not be as simple as you think, especially if it's Tokyo University which has very small % of pass rate.

Double-page supporter
Aww yiiiiis. Break the chains of highschool yuri and be with her. Also a lot of chads in that family.

I was wishing Nanoha's answer to what she wants to do after graduation was "Become Chidori's wife".

I love how easy and such a breeze their conversations go. They look and sound like a healthy couple tbh.

Users who are viewing this thread