Hana ni Arashi - Vol. 8 Ch. 88 - Nanoha's Idea

Dex-chan lover
Ehhhh that's gonna be the new twist eh? Nanoha deciding she wants to study hard, Chidori being worried shes pushing herself, Nanoha misunderstanding Chidori doesn't care if she goes or not, reconciliation where Nanoha learns what she wants to do and finds a school close to Chidori's and they promise to rent a place together ?

Welp thats what i think will happen.

Its fine and all but i really just wanted more chaps of just them together getting closer, going on dates and such .... I really want more of them acting like a couple, just the 2 of them.

Dex-chan lover
@JustCallMeDaBoss I'm all about the cute, lovey-dovey moments as well and usually I get pretty worried when a story reaches those big ''narrative trigger'' points. For some reason though I get a good vibe from this author , I feel like she might avoid some of the usual tropes of the genre. Time will tell I guess!

Fed-Kun's army
man, seen a few yuri manga where the little sister of a MC is going through multiple boyfriends, and nanoha's sister is not even in middle school yet so she's 12 at most... like wat? :/

also, here's hoping the author doesn't go the cliché tropey route for the "gonna graduate" arc of high school manga

Wow, I really love the art on page 4, especially the last panel with the train message moving out of frame, reinforcing how stuck in place Nanoha suddenly feels.

Users who are viewing this thread